Finding Out What’s Wrong
- Hoping for a Miracle: Why are we not pregnant yet?
- Peace and Fertility: Where Faith begins and ends.
- PMS or Pregnancy?: Which one is it this month?
- Pre-Initial Consultation Jitters: Gee I hope I sleep tonight…
- Our Initial Consultation with the RE: Nervous for nothing but paperwork.
- Day 3 Tests: Blood work and Transvaginal Ultra Sound
- Blood Work Updates: Not What I was Planning
- HSG Day: My Hysterosalpingogram
- Follow Up with the RE: So far from what we were expecting.
- Waiting on Insurance – No Straight Answers
- The Process of Starting IVF – Moving Toward May
- Starting Suppression Meds – The First Phase of IVF
- Saline Infused Sonogram/Trial Transfer or SIS/TT – No cramping please…
- Baseline Ultrasound – Starting from Zero
- Injections – Day 1 – Cramping and periods
- Injections – Day 3 (Mother’s Day) – Tired
- Injections – Day 5 – Business as Usual
- Injections – Day 7 – Fewer Follicles
- Injections – Day 9 – About to Trigger
- Retrieval and Results – Two are better than none!
- Transfer Day – Out of sync
- Results and Moving On – Hitting the Averages